Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

GOOGLE POWER



Today i had an mad idea (may be coz i had recently purchased new idea connection). i thought to search for myself on google. i was knowing that obviously i would be nowhere in google listings. but then too thought to give it a try,

so i opened
mozilla firefox and entered "vishal hinduja" in the google toolbar.Within a second it displayed the results ..........
and i was shocked to see the results. it was that i never dreamt of.

There were more than four or five links for me on first page itself.


SALUTE to google power, i was so pleased that it has listings even for "good for nothing" human beings, like me.

yaa i admit that there may be many people who may find this an very ordinary and
usual thing but for me it was hard to belive.

There was also a site named
facesearch on that page.
http://www.facesaerch.com/face/vishal+hinduja

Out of curosity i clicked that link. a beautiful black coloured with flying pictures opened.
now this was the moment i was all agog. that site was even showing my picture.
this all was like a cock and bull story.
i simply stared at my picture for next 10 minutes. then s
omehow i come out of that fancy to the homepage where i was searching myself.
i saw the "images" link in the top left of my screen and in no time i clicked that too.
the page was displaying all the pictures i had uploaded long back on my picassa album.
it w
as really amazing to see all the pics again.

On
ce again HATS OFF to google power, who helped to search myself. now its time to check out for other sites too..

No comments: