Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The most difficult question….


There are many situations in one’s life when he is simply clueless while answering any question.
I am not talking about academic questions. But the questions that make one chew the cud.

I don’t know of others but for me the most difficult question is when I am asked “about myself”.  When I have to fill the “about me” column in the social networking sites or in any form, it’s really a hard nut to crack.

I find myself on horns of dilemma. I just don’t get words to describe myself.

I think I should send an request to everyone out there who know me, asking them to  write me back  all they know about me, my character, nature etc. etc. but that too won’t help. Coz problem is with me.

Don’t get me wrong, I obviously know all the personal details of mine. Like my name, address, sex, fathers name and blah blah……………but what I don’t know is that what kind of person I am.

When I think I am a good guy, something happens and I am tagged as a bad boy. And when I assume and start believing that I am really bad, someone comes and say that m so good, helping and good natured. My girlfriend dumped me coz she thinks that I am so boring and same time I was admired everywhere for my sense of humour.  Some think that I am darling to them and many think that I am of no use. Some think that I am intelligent, but my results never showed so, I personally think that I am so much creative but actually have no achievements to my credit. I think that my business capabilities are great but I had lost my money in some of my previous investments. Some find me cute and some hate my company. My friends say I have lots of patience, but I find my parents opposing them. I love music but what genre I like most, I am unsure…………..and this differences have no end.

I think I will never be able to solve this puzzle.
“Who m I “



No comments: