Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wish me luck !!!!

The year 2009 is coming to an end. And when I look back, I can clearly see that this year has ended in smoke. This was the worst year of my life till now. A year back, I made many New Year resolutions to myself, that I will to this-n-that etc. etc. but I had done nothing to count on.
Few days back, a very close and lost friend of mine mailed me asking how I am, and what I had been doing till now. This question hanged heavy over my head but somehow I did away with it. But deep at my heart I am really regretting for falling flat this year.
But this year had given me very good experiences which I think will help me a lot in my life.
 In January, it was a good start, I kept myself busy in learning animations and in so many tuitions for competitive exams and my graduation. And same went on in Feb. too. Then In month of March I realized that I should now concentrate on my graduation, so I left everything I was doing for the sake of my studies but this month too went by fits and starts. Then came the exam month i.e. April, at the eleventh hour I started studying, and believe me I really tried to score well but it was a hope against hope. After my exams I was in full holiday mood. So we four friends packed our bags and went for vacations to Mumbai-goa. Yes, I was once again in goa. Last time I went there on a school tour. So obviously, I wanted to cherish all my memories. So we friends went to every place once again. It was so much fun there. For the first time I travelled in local train of Mumbai and B.E.S.T buses, but in all, tour went so good.


As soon I was back from goa I had to go to another trip to pune with my family. It was after 10-12 year we (my mom, dad and my younger sister) were going somewhere together. So we enjoyed so much.
Then came the month of June,my result was also out till then. Obviously, i didn't got distinction marks.but by god's grace i cleared every subject without back(it is also a big thing in our university...lol). I joined back my animation classes but till then my interest had gradually fizzled out of this field and I had realized that this is not my cup of tea, but for the sake of fees I had paid there, the hard earned money of my father, I continued with animations thinking that I can use those skills in future. So in June and July, I would wake up late, spend 3-4 hours at studio, and rest of the time in hanging around with friends.


But in month of august, I don’t know what happened to me, I decided to pack my bags and asked my parents that I want to go to jaipur for preparation of competitive exams. But they insisted that I should go to Indore, so leaving my animation classes halfway I went to Indore and after few days, my best buddy also joined me. There I seriously devoted my time to studies. But soon I came to know that due to my misdeeds I won’t be able to appear for exam I was preparing for. So I was completely broken. And after spending few more days there I came back to my city in October. Whole of this month went into diwali celebrations .but after coming back I felt like I had turned from ambivert  to introvert. I wasn’t interacting with anyone, I preferred staying back at home, avoiding all social meetings and functions. May be because I was so much depressed, and this went on till the second week of December.



Now I realize that things can’t go as they are going. I have to do something about myself. So that I don’t feel ashamed of telling anyone about what I had been doing all these days. I know putting all this on a blog won’t help me in any means but on my part, it can do wonders and it’s really beyond explanation at this moment. Maybe, next year I would be able to explain myself that why I am putting all this on a blog.
Coming year is very important for me in every term. There are many things to do on the charts. And it’s time to put them in action.
Wish me luck.
Happy 2012

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish u luck n may the comin year do wonders for u!!!!